- Eat an apple before dinner – Eating an apple just a few minutes to eating dinner can help you lose weight, since it can suppress your appetite effectively. You can also do it during snacks. It is better to include the skin, as long as the apple has been grown organically, since it contains lots of essential nutrients.
- Eat banana when you wake up in the morning – When you eat a piece of banana when you wake up, it would provide your body with the energy that it needs to jumpstart your day. Aside from that, it is also loaded with nutrients, which can help you maintain good health. More importantly, it can also help in suppressing your appetite naturally.
- Drink water minutes before eating breakfast – Drinking water in the morning, especially before eating breakfast, can give you the feeling of being full. Thus, it can suppress your appetite to some extent. Aside from that, it can also help you cleanse your system more effectively by flushing out toxins.
- Eat at home – When you eat outside, such as in coffee shops, restaurants, and fast food outlets, there is always a tendency for you to eat foods that can encourage weight gain. Aside from that, you are also not sure about how much oil they cook it with, and what ingredients were added. Thus, it is always better to eat at home, when it comes to losing weight, and keeping your body healthy.
- Cook your own meals – When you cook your own meals, you can ensure that you are adding ingredients that are not fattening. Aside from that, you can also monitor the amount of salt you would be adding. Focus more on healthy recipes though, so that you can follow a diet that is healthy and not fattening.
- Pack food for snack – When you work, you may want to eat a sandwich or something, whenever it is your break time. Packing food for your snack can help you ensure that you are eating healthier types of foods. Aside from that, you can also save more money along the way, since eating out for snacks can become expensive.
- Eat oatmeal – Eating oatmeal can greatly help you in losing weight, especially if you do it in the morning. Oats are actually loaded with dietary fiber, which can naturally suppress your appetite. Aside from that, due to its high fiber content, it can also make your body burn more calories in processing it.
Most Nigerian Foods are Naturally fattening! That’s why most Nigerian women can drop weight on the scale but NEVER Lose The Fat On Their tummy! You need to find proper foods and targeted exercise that will help you with this problem.