Nowadays fantasy cakes have become very common. There are multiple flavors to buy fantasy cakes online. Mint cookies and cream cake was a new addition for me. It has mint buttercream sandwiched between cookie studded cakes, mint Oreo frosting is smothered, drippy chocolate ganache is topped.
There are two different types of sweets that are trending and giving craving vibes – strawberry thyme cake that is fresh, fruity and ones that are just plain. So it’s time to celebrate! Whether you’re hosting a birthday, BBQ at your backyard or enjoying picnic, desert is mandatory to add sweetness in your celebration or itinerary. Don’t forget to buy fantasy cakes online, especially mint Cookies N Cream cake that might not only relax but brighten up your celebration.
Cookies n Cream is something that cannot be resisted for long. Even ice cream and cheesecake are definitely most sold cake in any confectionery stop. The hidden bites of cookie chunks are most stunning part, a desert laced with cookies. Layer cake is just playful, so why not to stuff with cookies? Add simple mint, twist and top it with drippy gorgeous chocolate glaze – it will simply add smile.
When initially I attempted to bake this recipe, I couldn’t develop any good ideas, until I ended up with the creative idea of merging the two best things in the world; cookies and cake! With the idea, I started experimenting and ended up developing a mixture of mint, cake and frosting. In order to give it a creative touch, I decided to turn the frosting green, by adding mint and color additives. The recipe is very easy to follow. All you have to do after mixing the ingredients and creating the frosting is, that you have to sandwich the layers of mint buttercream in between the vanilla cake. You can even start your own business then where you sell and customers buy fantasy cakes online.
Instructions to make the Cake:
- Preheat your oven to exactly 350 degrees and grease 6-inch round pans with flour.
- Mic the flour, baking soda and salt together. This will be the basis of your flour dough. Make sure to use appropriate measuring cups, otherwise the dough may not turn out as it should.
- The next step is to beat the sugar, cake mix and butter together. It is highly advised to use an electric mixer and beater. The manual beater, does not give the required texture and smoothness.
- Turn the mixer on and switch it to medium-low. Then add the eggs, yolks and vanilla to the beater, and mix for a few minutes. Then scrape down the mixture into a bowl and leave it aside to set.
- Revert back to the dry ingredients, add milk to the flower mix in order to make it tastier and smoother. Then grab cookies and make crumbles. Create folds in the dough and add these cookie crumbles to the edges and fold them. This shall give you a cookie crumbled base for your cake.
- If you’re using more than one pan, divide the batter/mix, evenly into the pans and them stick them into the oven. Cook for approximately 24-27 minutes, and keep a consistent check on it. When you can see the dough rising, and a beautiful color and texture, stick in toothpicks, to see whether the dough has cooked properly. After that, leave the cake in the fridge or the wire rack to cool for a few minutes.
Cooking the cake, yourself is way better than having to buy fantasy cakes online. Just follow the instructions, and enjoy a perfect treat!